Sizing & Care
Standard Ring Sizes
- All rings are in US standard sizes. We are offering complimentary shipping for our Ring Sizer to help you define an accurate size.
- For all the 3D Personalized pieces, we highly recommend you order a ring sizer first before ordering as they will be unreturnable. We do offer a complimentary resizing service for these pieces, however, a resizing is not recommended as it may affect the original shape of the ring.
- Some of our necklace pieces features an adjustable design. The adjustable portion allows you to wear at full-length e.g. 18 inches, or clasp it to wear it at a shorter length at 16 inches.
- Some of our bracelets features an adjustable design. Each bracelet has a section of adjustable chain that allows you to adjust a size between 6" and 7" that fits you.
Uh oh, wrong size?
- Simply visit our Return Center to start an exchange, you will get instructions and a Return Label through email. For certain pieces that are not returnable, e.g. 3D Personalized item, we offer a complimentary resizing service for you.
- Handle with care, gold is a soft metal that makes it sensitive to scratches and dents.
- Take jewelry off before having a bath to avoid causing a film by the soap on your jewelry.
- Put on your jewelry last when getting ready, avoid exposing gold to makeup, lotion, perfume, and hairspray.
- Take jewelry off before getting into a pool or a spa. Chlorine may damage the gold structure.
- Soak your jewelry in a bowl filled with lukewarm water and a few drops of mild detergent. After soaking, use a very soft brush, a soft cloth, and your fingers to rub off dirt buildup.
- Avoid using hard brushes and paper towels as they may scratch the gold. You may use a Gold Jewelry Wipe to clean and safely polish your gold piece.
- You may send your jewelry back to us for a deeper clean, polish, and inspection every 12 months. It is a complimentary service included in all of our jewelry pieces.